Because our equipment is designed for the customer's specific needs and unique circumstances, our manuals are also unique and apply only to the machine it was written for. If you are the new owner of a older machine that was originally manufactured by USNR or by one of its subsidiaries, there's a good chance we can provide a replacement copy of the original manual. For replacement manuals for equipment originally manufactured or sold by Schurman Machine, Irvington-Moore, CSMI, Hemco, Ukiah, Lunden Systems, LSI, Letson & Burpee, Perceptron, CM&E, Kockums-Cancar, Forano, Applied Theory, Nanoose, Decision Dynamics, and others, please contact our Parts & Service group.
Manual content includes:
- Safety Issues
- Installation Procedures
- Maintenance Procedures for major components
- Controls and Sequence Of Operation
- Lubrication issues and Recommended Lubricants Chart
- General Maintenance Chapter including Preventative Maintenance Issues
- Vendor supplied Technical Bulletins as available.
The manual is supplied to the customer in two formats:
- Hard Copy Manual in a 3 ring Binder
- Electronic Copy in a single Adobe Acrobat PDF format on CD-ROM
The electronic copy is exactly the same as the printed copy. This means that the customer can have additional hard copy manuals printed on their own system or by taking the disk to a print / copy outlet.